An entire conversation without words
sonja-chan-san: this is so random I can't even
sonja-chan-san: btw I haven't thought about this before but I just realized
sonja-chan-san: december in finnish is literally christmasmonth
LatterDayOtaku: WE START IN NOVEMBER
So, I was trying to explain to my finnish friend, Sonja, just how insane the USA is when it comes to celebrating Christmas….and well, this just says it all.
More details of Akashi’s dining room in volume 25
- Someone has clearly told Fujimaki that most people eat with their knife in left hand and fork in right. I will be sad if this means that from now on Kuroko will also change his cutlery-handling…
- Unless this is breakfast (and it doesn’t look like it), the Akashi family eat dinner really early at just past 6pm.
- The family photo is displayed in a position where Akadad can see it from his seat. The fact that the photo is still up in the dining room, and that he’s the head of a distinguished family and not yet remarried, suggests that Akamom is likely deceased and Akadad loved his wife very much.
- Despite being the head of a meika, Akadad seems to be a total Europhile.
- Can anyone identify what type of suit of armour that is?
I’m sure the knife goes in the right hand and the fork in the left - unless it’s different in other countries. O:
Also, his whole left hand isn’t drawn, but from what I can see, his index finger is curled on both the knife and the fork which is improper etiquette! He needs to extend that index finger! And put the knife back down! The fork should be going to your mouth, silly! -slaps Akashi’s wrists!-
Otherwise - very good posture. XD
The armor looks familiar but I can’t place it… It’s like I’ve seen it in a game… »;
Yeah, sorry, that was actually a bit of an embarrassing typo on my part! I should stop posting stuff early in the morning. I meant to say that Fujimaki has corrected it from knife in left and fork in right to knife in right and fork in left. Up until now (AFAIK) KnB characters have always had their fork in right and knife in left.
Also, wow, sounds like Akashi has to work on his etiquette haha. Thanks for the info. XD
It’s like they’re playing Jenga.
LatterDayOtaku’s 800 Follower Humor-Prompt Contest
Hi everyone! First I want to thank you all for making the last giveaway a huge success (I just sent out the items to the winners today). I truly appreciate you all for following this mess of a blog. You’re all wonderful and I cherish each and every one of you.
This giveaway, however, is going to work a little differently because it’s a contest!
As you might have realized, I enjoy writing humor drabble, but I need some inspiration. So, here are the rules.
Reblog this post with a KuroBasu humor prompt for a chance to win these items from the Kuroko no Basuke Gashapon Capsule set.
An example prompt:
Based on the ED insert in ep. 34, Momoi & Riko get together to have tea and trade recipes. Fearing for their lives, Tōō and Seirin band together to stop them.
Which led to this little drabble.
You may reblog with a different humor prompt as many times as you like.
I will pick the funniest one (so detail counts in your favor) as the winner.
The winner will receive:
I will ship anywhere, but you must be willing to give me your address.
Contest ends January 1st, 2014 at midnight GMT.
Let’s start the new year with a good laugh!